Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Invites you to Attend our M.S. in Basic Sciences Information Session
This session will allow prospective students to learn more about the opportunities for graduate training in the Basic Sciences at Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (JGSBS). Participants will have the opportunity to meet with program faculty and ask questions pertaining to the various programs of study as well as the admission process.
Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences offers the following programs:
Master of Science
- Biomedical Sciences
- Cell & Developmental Biology
- Microbiology--Track--Recognizing and Controlling Emerging Diseases
Graduate Certificate Programs:
- Infectious Disease Control
- Clinical Research & Trials: Implementation
- Human Clinical Investigation: Theory
For more information click on the following links: